stock here: when they are pushing your child into thinking they are trans, they are massively increasing the chance that your child will try to kill themselves. They are murderers, mass murderers…..and the useful woke idiots who follow and promote this stuff…..accessories to murder.
Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth. Using minority stress theory and the interpersonal theory of suicide, this study aims to better understand suicide risk among transgender youth. The present study examines the influence of intervenable risk factors: interpersonal and environmental microaggressions, internalized self-stigma, and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs), and protective factors: school belonging, family support, and peer support on both lifetime suicide attempts and past 6-month suicidality in a sample of transgender youth (n = 372). SPSS 22 was utilized to examine the impact of the independent variables on both suicidality and lifetime suicide attempt through two separate logistic regressions. Fifty six percent of youth reported a previous suicide attempt and 86% reported suicidality.
- The influence of minority stress on indicators of suicidality among lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender adults in Thailand. Kittiteerasack P, Matthews AK, Steffen A, Corte C, McCreary LL, Bostwick W, Park C, Johnson TP.J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs. 2021 Aug;28(4):656-669. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12713. Epub 2020 Dec 1.PMID: 33190351
- Suicidality among sexual minority and transgender adolescents: a nationally representative population-based study of youth in Canada. Kingsbury M, Hammond NG, Johnstone F, Colman I.CMAJ. 2022 Jun 6;194(22):E767-E774. doi: 10.1503/cmaj.212054.PMID: 35667666Free PMC article.
- Suicidal ideation and attempted suicide amongst Chinese transgender persons: National population study. Chen R, Zhu X, Wright L, Drescher J, Gao Y, Wu L, Ying X, Qi J, Chen C, Xi Y, Ji L, Zhao H, Ou J, Broome MR.J Affect Disord. 2019 Feb 15;245:1126-1134. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2018.12.011. Epub 2018 Dec 11.PMID: 30699856
- A Plausible Explanation of Increased Suicidal Behaviors Among Transgender Youth Based on the Interpersonal Theory of Suicide (IPTS): Case Series and Literature Review. Phillip A, Pellechi A, DeSilva R, Semler K, Makani R.J Psychiatr Pract. 2022 Jan 6;28(1):3-13. doi: 10.1097/PRA.0000000000000604.PMID: 34989340Review.
- Demonstrating Attachment-Based Family Therapy for Transgender and Gender Diverse Youth with Suicidal Thoughts and Behavior: A Case Study. Russon J, Smithee L, Simpson S, Levy S, Diamond G.Fam Process. 2022 Mar;61(1):230-245. doi: 10.1111/famp.12677. Epub 2021 May 27.PMID: 34046893Review.