stock here: March 20th 2020 I opined “Something is rotten in Denmark”. I still wasn’t sure about what this virus was, but I was sure that there were exterior plots being rolled out. The WHO praising the extreme authoritarian responses of China (being reported, even if they didn’t happen) was #FaF.
Seen on net
The Lock Step scenario predicts an authoritarian response from governments in reaction to a global flu pandemic. However, it is not the only case of an “exact” forecast of the future. Bill Gates, through his Foundation, had also created the so-called Event 201 in October 2019, a simulation that later turned out to be (curiously) an anticipation of the current pandemic.
The Lock Step scenario is described as a world with very tight top-down government control and authoritarian leadership, and is based on a pandemic of a virus (a flu strain) that infects nearly 20% of the world’s population and kills 8 million people in 7 months.
Among the hypotheses that the scenario envisages, we find:
– lethal effect of the pandemic on economies: the international mobility of people and goods has come to a halt, debilitating industries such as tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, the normally crowded shops and office buildings have been empty for months, with no employees or customers.
– The initial US policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying has proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not only within the United States but also across the border.
– Of all, some have reacted better to the pandemic, like China. The Chinese government’s swift imposition and enforcement of the mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its immediate and near-hermetic closure of all borders, have saved millions of lives by stopping the spread of the virus much sooner than elsewhere. , allowing for a more rapid post-pandemic recovery.
– Restrictions and hermetic impositions on the population by world leaders, from the obligation to wear face masks to body temperature checks at entrances to common areas such as railway stations and supermarkets.
– In developed countries, this intensified surveillance has taken many forms: biometric scans for all citizens.
The scenario also analyzes the use of new technologies and their pandemic application:
– Scanners using advanced functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) technology become the norm in airports and other public areas to detect abnormal behavior that may indicate “antisocial intent”;
– In the aftermath of a pandemic, smarter packaging for food and beverages is first applied by large companies and producers and then adopted by individual products and consumers;
– Development of new diagnostic technologies for the detection of communicable diseases. The application of health screening also changes; screening becomes a prerequisite for release from a hospital or prison (!!), consequently slowing down the spread of many diseases;
– Tele-presence technologies respond to the demand for less expensive, lower bandwidth and sophisticated communication systems for populations whose movements are limited;
– Creation of Internet networks – Independent intranets, defined at the regional level, imitating the firewalls of China. Governments have varying degrees of success in controlling Internet traffic, but these efforts still fracture the world of the “World Wide Web;
As the Rockefeller Foundation paper demonstrates, nothing is happening by accident.
It is also expected that, precisely due to the authoritarian turn of national governments, the population in 2025 will rebel, giving rise to real revolts that will seriously endanger the system.Apparently, those who decided on these scenarios have acted without hesitation in the light of the sun, and very few, if not exclusively the insiders have dealt with them. .
The conclusion of this examination is very simple, and it is up to every reader who has read and assimilated the information in this article: we can still think that what is upsetting our lives is completely random, or they are scenarios built at the table. ? And if so, to what extent? wish for further information and free information, for an indispensable and irrepressible good: freedom.