The Vanguard Group is based in Pennsylvania, which seems to be a Jesuit stronghold, as I showed a couple years ago. And the corporation is apparently controlled by the Jesuits, as 5 of its 11 managing directors are Jesuit trained;
- Joseph Brennan, managing director and Vanguard’s global chief risk officer. B.A. from Fairfield University, a Jesuit university in Connecticut.
- Chris McIsaac, managing director of Vanguard’s International division. B.S. from Saint Joseph’s University, the Jesuit university in Philadelphia.
- Michael Rollings, chief financial officer and managing director of Vanguard’s Finance division. M.S. from the mighty Georgetown University, the oldest Catholic university in America and the U.S. Jesuit power base, in Washington, D.C.
- Lauren Valente, managing director of Vanguard’s Human Resources division. B.S. from Saint Joseph’s University and M.B.A from Villanova University, which is a Catholic Augustinian university in Jesuit controlled Philadelphia.
- Karin Risi, managing director of Vanguard’s Planning and Development Group. B.S. and M.B.A from Villanova University. Technically, she’s not Jesuit trained, but all other Catholic religious orders are subordinate to the Jesuits, and Villanova University is based in a suburb of Philadelphia, the Jesuit stronghold.
Pfizer’s, which has made massive profits with the coronavirus plandemic, top insider shareholder is Frank D’Amelio, who served as its CFO from 2007 to 2021. D’Amelio has a B.S. from Saint Peter’s University, the Jesuit university in New Jersey, and a M.B.A. from St. John’s University, a Catholic Vincentian university in New York City.
As a reminder, there are 27 colleges and universities in the USA that belong to the Association of Jesuit Collerges and Universities (AJCU). These are places through which the Jesuits build up their influence in America by indoctrinating future leaders and societal influencers, and they’re also great places to recruit willing Jesuit coadjutors, or Jesuit agents, who will further their globalist, anti-American, anti-protestant agenda.