FACTS THAT WE DO KNOW (these come straight from the local survivors):
1. The police barricaded every exit from the city.
2. No sirens went off.
3. The water was cut off by the city water manager to the fire fighters.
4. The body count was froze at 115.
5. The morgue is 100% full.
6. Local morticians ran out of body bags during the first week.
7. The city REFUSES to give even an estimate on how many children may be missing or killed; same with adults and families.
8. The locals estimate that the schools have 3000 kids registered, but only 3 or 400 showed up. Which leaves 2600 children unaccounted for.
9. There are 15 school buses missing and unaccounted for. There’s no debris or burnt out wrecks. They’re just magically GONE. Like the children the city seems so unconcerned about.
10. It took 6 days for FEMA to show up, and when they did the first thing they did was confiscate food and water that was being given out to survivors because “it was not FEMA approved.” Since then, locals report getting sick from drinking the water FEMA is giving them. You can’t make this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. There are some video testimony of locals (they appear to be medical personnel) who helped in searching for survivors. They say they’re finding entire families burnt alive in cars trapped trying to escape. They also say they’re finding bodies of children alone in homes. YET … we hear NONE of this from the city officials.
12. The police chief is ALSO the medical examiner. Conflict of interest? You bet it is.
The million dollar question the media has NOT asked the mayor or police chief is this: HOW many peopled DIED as a direct result of all the city exit streets being blocked?
At this point, the ONLY WAY people are going to get justice is to SUE the city and the city officials.
SUE BIG and use the money to help the locals rebuild what has been lost.