stock here, seen on ZH.
BOA sold out patriots who attended Jan 6th event. Use cash, LOL.
This group of black Freemason was rooted in a fight for civil rights. How appropriate, sarc, that they were a main tool in convicting real patriots supporting our civil rights.
Who are the [other] 10 [disloyal Republicans]?
Here they [were] in order of the most pro-Trump districts:
1. Rep. Liz Cheney, Wyoming’s at-large district
2. Rep. Tom Rice, South Carolina’s 7th Congressional District
3. Rep. Dan Newhouse, Washington’s 4th
4. Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Illinois’ 16th
5. Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, Ohio’s 16th
6. Rep. Fred Upton, Michigan’s 6th
7. Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler, Washington’s 3rd: “I’m not choosing sides, I’m choosing truth.”
8. Rep. Peter Meijer, Michigan’s 3rd: Trump showed no “courage” and “betrayed millions with claims of a ‘stolen election.’ ” He added, “The one man who could have restored order, prevented the deaths of five Americans including a Capitol police officer, and avoided the desecration of our Capitol, shrank from leadership when our country needed it most.”
9. Rep. John Katko, New York’s 24th: “It cannot be ignored that President Trump encouraged this insurrection.” He also noted that as the riot was happening, Trump “refused to call it off, putting countless lives in danger.”
10. Rep. David Valadao, California’s 21st: “President Trump was, without question, a driving force in the catastrophic events that took place on January 6.” He added, “His inciting rhetoric was un-American, abhorrent, and absolutely an impeachable offense.”